Friday, March 4, 2011

Moving and mayhem

So, by the end of March my wife and I will be moved out from our current place and into hopefully our new haven. On our checklist for the new home, a nice kitchen (but not necessary), a bathroom big enough I do not have to turn sideways to get into, and space enough for me to set up a craft ish area (again not necessary but might become so for the sanity of us). I am going to see a place tomorrow morning, its a basement suite. It's ground level so no sunken dark holes for me (even if it was sunken my wonderful mother got me a wonderful ott lite so I would not be knitting in the dark). Fingers crossed it will be the one and we might even get to bring our dogs home. To explain we have been living in one bedroom in a shared house and having two very happy dogs running around with a grumpy old man and an old woman who hasn't gotten any in a long time did not allow for us to have them (the dogs) with us for very long and they (the dogs) have been in care of my dear wonderful mother (yes the same one that got me an ott lite for christmas).

To add to the mayhem, my wife has been sick with a linger cough for about 2 weeks, we are both working full time and one of us will be changing jobs soon. Yay for life and crazyness, thankfully I have my knitting to keep me distracted. I am almost done a sleeve for my father's sweater. The garter stitch yoke for the Feburary lady sweater is nearly done (Thank god) and I have cranked out two sets of baby slippers and now have 2 and a half feet done on my scarf with which i am learning to cable. Yay me. I need to figure out how to post pictures in here so I can show everyone all the fun I get to do. Any ideas???

Well off to knit some more on a sleeve, and then sleep. It's an early morning for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment